What is QR Gateway?
QR Gateway is a digital check-in system that logs the details of staffs/workers accessing a Unit, Zone or Sector within a workplace at premises such as Construction Site, Manufacturing Plant, Factories, etc.,
Every designated Unit, Zone or Sector within a workplace at Construction Site shall be dedicated with a unique QR Code pasted at the entrance.
Every worker/staff shall check-in/out from QR Gateway at entry/exit points using their Mobile App available both in Android and iOS.
Management shall be able to generate a Summary of workers/staff movement into a selected Unit, Zone, or Sector. The System will help control the transmission of COVID-19 through activities such as contact tracing and identification of COVID-19 clusters.
Why QR Gateway?
- QR Code: Each Unit/Zone/Sector shall be assigned with an unique encrypted QR Code.
- Worker Group: Workers are segregated into Groups to control cross deployment.
- Colour Code: Each group of workers shall be assigned with a colour code for ease of identity.
- Access Control: Only permitted number of individuals are granted access into a Unit/Zone/Sector.
- Notification: Real-time alert to PM/SMO/SDO if an individual attempts to check-in beyond the maximum limit.
- Mobile App Dashboard: View Real time number of individuals deployed within a Unit/Zone/Sector.
How it Works?
Workers are segregated into Groups to control cross deployment.
Each Group of workers shall be assigned with Group code for ease of identity. Real time Notification sent to PM/SMO/SDO if a worker tries to Check-IN beyond the maximum limit allowed within a DU.
Mobile App and Web Dashboard is available to view Real-time No. of Workers deployed Within a DU at any time.
- Login to the App and scan Encrypted QR code.
- Each DU is assigned with a QR Code pasted at the Entrance.
- Click Check-IN before enter into a DU.
- Only Permitted No.of workers are granted access into a DU.
- Only Employees/Workers approved by MOM are allowed to enter a DU.
- Click Check-Out while Exit from the DU.